The AIR-AP1852I-x-K9 is a Cisco Aironet 1850 Series wireless access point. The 1850 Series of Wi-Fi-certified 802.11ac access points provides enterprise-class performance and is designed for use indoors in offices or small warehouses.
This donation includes one standalone access point (AIR-AP1852I-x-K9) with built-in antennas and no additional equipment. This access point can function with a wireless LAN controller or with Mobility Express (not included).
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience or hire a consultant, you can use this product to
- Grant wireless network access to staff and guests
- Expand the size of a Cisco wireless network
Each device meets the following specifications.
||Dual 2.4 and 5 GHz|
|Maximum data rate per radio:
|MIMO radio design:Spatial streams:||4x4:4|
|Maximum concurrent clients:
||500 per radio|
|Maximum ClientLink clients:
|ClientLink 2.0 support:
|CleanAir (spectrum intelligence) support:||None|
More information about this product is available on the Cisco website.
Additional Equipment Required
You can request additional required equipment for this device through TechSoup.
- Cisco Power Supply or Power Injector for Aironet Access Points: Necessary for connecting to local power or enabling Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
TechSoup might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When TechSoup approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email from TechSoup. Cisco will deliver your product within eight weeks. For details, see The Cisco Donation Program page.
- AC input voltage/frequency:
- 100 to 240 V
- 50 to 60 Hz
- Environmental constraints:
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
- Operating/storage relative humidity: 10 to 90 percent (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
- Storage altitude: 0 to 15,000 feet (4,600 meters)