Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac is security software that protects Macs from viruses, spam, and other online threats.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on three computers for one year. The year of service for all three computers begins when you activate the product on the first computer. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organisations
You can use Bitdefender Antivirus to:
- Protect your organisation's data from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, botnets, rootkits, and spyware
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Behavior-based protection: Antivirus for Mac stops emerging threats by analysing the behavior of a given programme or process in a virtual environment before it is executed. If it is deemed safe to run, Antivirus continues to analyse the process while it's running to identify likely threats that have not yet been reported.
- Phishing defense: Antivirus for Mac analyses and blocks websites that support scams or credit card phishing attempts.
- File quarantine: Antivirus for Mac immediately isolates infected or suspected files before investigating them in the Bitdefender Antivirus Lab.
The product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Sverige will send a message to your organisation email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
- Intel processor
- 1 GB or more RAM
- 400 MB available hard-disk space
- 1,024 x 640-pixel (or higher) display
- Mac OS X v10.5 or later
- For antiphishing protection — Safari 5.0.1 or later; Firefox 3.5 or later
- For virus definition library updates — Internet connection
- Bitdefender cannot run alongside other antivirus programmes. In order to use Bitdefender, you must first uninstall them.
Product restrictions can be found under Bitdefender's eligibility guidelines.