TeamViewer Business is a subscription option for TeamViewer's cloud-based service that provides remote access and online meeting tools.
This donation provides a one-year subscription for TeamViewer Business for one new user for organizations with annual operating budgets of $11.5 million or less. See the Subscription Details tab for more information
Benefits for Organizations
You can use TeamViewer Business to
- Access organization computers from home, while traveling, or after normal business hours
- Conduct online meetings and video conferences with up to four other remote users
- Manage support requests from employees with service queue features
- Remote desktop access: With a computer or mobile device, TeamViewer users can remotely and securely access the files, programs, email, and network resources of another computer without a VPN.
- Online meetings: You can host and record HD video conferences with VoIP audio for up to four other participants.
- Service queue: You can collect service cases and automatically assign session codes for support requests. With TeamViewer Business, you can host up to 10 support sessions per hour.
- Security: TeamViewer's security features include 256-bit session encryption, two-factor authentication, support for HIPAA compliance, and more.
- Mobile device access (additional fee): If you purchase the mobile device add-on, you can remotely access a mobile device from your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
TeamViewer provides online support for this offer.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
See the operating systems that TeamViewer supports.
For remote access
For online meetings
|Continuing Service After One Year||
To continue to receive your donation after the initial year of your subscription, TeamViewer requires that we reconfirm your eligibility each year by requesting the renewal product.
If you do not reconfirm your eligibility in time or are no longer eligible, you will be charged the full retail price unless you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your subscription by contacting TeamViewer support at least 28 days prior to the end of your subscription period.
|Existing Subscribers Ineligible||
You can request this offer only if you do not currently have a paid TeamViewer subscription.
If you've participated in the free trial for TeamViewer, you can request this product to activate your trial version.